All prices include these quality features:
- All buildings 10' x 10' and larger will have 4 x 4 pressure treated skids. Buildings smaller will have a patio block foundation.
- One double door (50" opening) with heavy duty security latch.
- One double hung window
- One loft for extra storage space
- Choice of COLOR for roof shingles
- One 4' ridge vent
- Built on your property
Extra Features you can add click HERE.
Pine sheds are constructed with:
- Floor: 2x6 PT wood floor joists 16" on center with 5/8" CDX plywood deck
- Walls: 2x4 KD studs 16"on center at 7' height
- Siding: 1x8 Tongue and groove pine siding.
- Roof: 2x4 KD rafters 16" on center with 7/16" OSB with 25 year fiberglass/asphalt shingles in your choice of color and aluminum drip edge.
- Trim: 1x4 pine corner boards, 1x6 facer boards and 1x6 rake boards for gable ends.
For on site preparation:
Customers are responsible for getting their own building permit.
The ground must be leveled to within 6" and there must be a 3' clearance where the shed will be built. If the site is not level, the customer might need to pay additional fees for rescheduling the construction of the shed.